The Numerator 2.0

This blog will follow the design, manufacturing and competition of world's fastest calculator.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Gravity

We first must come to grips with our power source for this race. Gravity. I could whip out my physics book and copy some long, drawn out, wordy definition, but I think I will cut to the chase. The only means of propulsion for this machine is the same force that keeps a baseball cap on our head. I am not belittling the power of gravity, I am merely making you aware. This thing will not have a HEMI.

As this blog grows, I invite you to make comments and suggestions for the machine, our members and our fans. We hope to keep you posted with pictures, stories and drama that arises during this project. We all know that no reality event would be successful without drama. And most inportant, Keep your fingers crossed so we can get excepted to race!!!!!!!!

Forest Park...........88 Days

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need updates dammit. I craves soap box information.

--PK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home