The Numerator 2.0

This blog will follow the design, manufacturing and competition of world's fastest calculator.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Still rubbing the rabbit's foot

Well loyal followers, Today is judgment day. Red Bull said that they would have the 30 lucky teams picked for the race by Sept 11th. That is today!. As of 5:51 Mountain Standard Time, THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE NERDY has not heard a word.

I still have faith. I have faith that the Red Bull has not overlooked the creativity and desire that our team holds. I believe we would show ST Louis a good time.

On a lighter note, Monday Night Football starts tonight. YIPPEEE. I am being sarcastic. I am not a football fan and I dont have a favorite TEAM.


I hope the next post will be in better spirits.
JW

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... anything yet? Just wondering about the whole endeavor as I sit bored in front of an autocad drawing way out here in Sioux Falls. Hope you guys finish it regardless of what those non-geeks at redbull think. Don't they know the numerator is always on top? Of course they dont't...

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favorite time is ice cream time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home